Tuesday, September 28, 2010

8.03 The Space in Between Quotes



Mouth / Millie in bed


Mouth: Sleep Well?
Millie: Yep you?
Mouth: Pretty Good.
Mouth: Last Night we must have.
Millie: Yes, we must have.


Ghost Clay/Guy(Will) Hospital


Ghost Clay: I can smack you right?
Guy(Will): Yep

Guy(Will): Respirator is always tough break.
Guy(Will): I am on one too if it helps.
Ghost Clay: It doesn’t.


Jamie/Julian/Brooke outside the nursery in hospital


Jamie: Where do babies come from?
Julian: Stork Bro.
Jamie: Weak

Jamie: Aunt Brooke Do you know where Babies come from?
Brooke: Not From Me.


Quinn/Haley Quinns hospital room


Quinn: Never told you Congratulations on the baby.
Haley: Well, you were kind of busy with the trying to live thing.


Nathan/Doctor outside of Clays hospital room


Nathan: Take my kidney
Doctor: That’s a noble gesture but you need to know something.
Nathan: What?
Doctor: Your basketball career is over if I take your kidney.


Brooke/Julian/Jamie baseball field in park


Julian: Let’s see if you can hit my fastball.
Julian: Ok guess your good at that.
Julian: Here comes the curve ball.
Brooke: Dude!!!! You are so going pro!!!!
Jamie: Nah, I want to play basketball like my dad.


Haley/Nathan somewhere in hospital


Nathan: If I do this for Clay I can save his life.
Haley: I love you. I love the person you are and your strength.


Jamie/Nathan Jamies bedroom


Jamie: Hey dad! Clay was the reason you were going to the Bobcat’s this year. So if he needs help we should help him.
Nathan: Your a great man Jamie Scott!!!
Jamie: Your a good man too dad!!!


Quinn/Clay Clays hospital room


Quinn: It is going to be harder to get in Nathan’s basketball games next year. Because my left boob will set off the metal detectors. Apparently, I still have some of the bullet in me. So you can cross that off your fantasy girl list.


Ghost Clay/Guy(Will) Somewhere in limbo land (talking about crazy lady that shot him)


Ghost Clay: Been thinking maybe I lead her on.
Guy(Will): Nah Crazy is Crazy!


Victoria/Millie Clothes over Bros


Victoria: If we did involve Brooke last time she would be going to prison and not me. Would you want that?
Millie: No


Doctor/Nathan hospital


Doctor: I am sorry Nathan your not a match.


Nathan/Haley hospital church

Nathan: I am not strong enough for this.
Haley: Yes, you are and when you are not you have me.


Jamie/Brooke/Julian Brookes house.

Jamie: Aunt Brooke… Julian you guys will make great parents some day.


Brooke at her home


Brooke: Please don’t be the police.


Brooke/Victoria Clothes over bro’s

Brooke: Is it true? Are you really going to prison?
Victoria: It is White Collar more of a country club really.


Ghost Clay/Guy(Will) hospital waiting room

Guy(Will)
: It was good hanging with you. It is not your fault.


Quinn/Clay Clay’s hospital room


Quinn: I love you Clay til kingdom come


Quinn/Clay Clays hospital room


Clay: You look pretty!!!
Quinn: Oh my God!! Oh my God!!!!! God I missed you!!!!
Clay: Is this heaven?
Quinn: No but it is my version of it.



Thanks to - OTHBlog




---


No comments: