Monday, September 13, 2010

Everything Austin: Exclusive Austin Interview



Austin celebrates the start of One Tree Hill season 8 and the release of Beautiful Boy with us, by doing an interview with us...


  • Firstly, how is training going for your half marathon?
Training is going well. I have to run as little as possible or else I will shrink into a skeleton. I have never run 5 miles in my life. The other day I ran 11.2. I just read ‘Born To Run’ [by Christopher McDougall]. Incredible book and very inspiring. It made me want to run run run. Run barefoot. The way mother nature intended.
  • What’s your most memorable moment of being part of the One Tree Hill cast so far?
My most memorable moment has yet to come. I have a feeling it is coming thisseason (8). Around episode 10 or 11.



Read the rest of the article here: Everything Austin • Your #1 Source for Everything Austin Nichols!.






No comments: