Wednesday, September 22, 2010

8.02 I Can’t See You, But I Know You’re There Quotes

---


Haley: Hi Luke, Nathan left for camp today and the house is pretty quiet.. Should be more time for me to write. I’ve been feeling better lately but I still think about my mom a lot. I still feel her sometimes, hear her voice, see her smile, truth is that I miss her and I miss Peyton and Keith and Karen and Nathan while he’s gone but it helps to have Quinn closer. Truth is when it gets really quiet and the silence gets really loud and I really start to miss everyone I tell myself I can’t see you but I know your there.


Brooke: ….Okay could you explain this to me as if I’m say twelve….right, how about like I’m eight.


Clay: just try and remember you went to the bedroom..
Quinn: I went to the bedroom and I turned the light on and Katie was there
Clay: Did you see the same thing that I saw
Quinn: She had a gun. I didn’t come back.


Chase: Is everything okay?
Mia: Everything is not okay… On second thought you better drive.. I’ve been drinking.


Julian: So what are Mia and Chase doing here?
Jamie: Trying to kidnap me


Julian: Beginner’s luck… okay that’s not fair the machine is totally pitching slower now…show off


Brooke: Quinn made it through surgery and she can make it all the way back, alright? She’s a James’ girl.


Mouth: Man you gave away my job and you lied about kissing me I wish I never have made out with you in Utah
Chase: Sorry man, she tied a cherry stem with her tongue
Mouth: (ties a knot with a cherry stem)..Just saying


Quinn: We’re still alive aren’t we clay? We’ll go back we’ll be us again
Clay: yeah of course
Quinn: I don’t want to be stuck here. If I have to be stuck here even if it is forever, at least I’m with you


Haley to Quinn: I went to the beach house today to tell you that I'm pregnant and that I want you to be the god mother it means so much to me that you’ve been with me through this past year


Clay to Quinn: Promise me you’ll take the time to feel lucky and happy be fortunate and don’t waste days with what should have been’s and what could have been’s


Brooke: …so, I got arrested today.


Victoria: I gamble on your talent, Brooke. I gamble on your instinct and your ability to make miracles happen and I'm usually right. Gambling is what you pay me to do. The other stuff like the I’m proud of you stuff I do that for free. That’s always been the easy part


Haley: I’m trying not to be angry… I’m trying to be sympathetic to the sickness or disease that would cause someone to do such a thing but I think I’m losing that battle
Nathan: I’m way ahead of you.


Quinn: Come with me please can’t you just come back with me
Clay: Hey listen to me I can’t explain it but this is what we have to do you just have to trust me


Quinn: Then promise me I’ll do whatever you say just promise you’ll come back to me and you’ll live a long healthy amazing life with me
Clay: I’m going to live a long amazing healthy life with you I promise now open your eyes.


Clay: To kingdom come



Thanks to - OTHBlog






No comments: