Sunday, February 12, 2012

E!: Daily Spoiler Chat: Will House Bring Back Lisa Edelstein? Plus, The Vampire Diaries, Glee and More!


---

Colette: Please tell me One Tree Hill ends on a happy note! This season is already killing me!
Would it be One Tree Hill if you weren’t put through the emotional wringer each week? Hate to break it to you, but the only thing creator Mark Schwahn promised us was an ending. “I believe in emotional resolution for the characters. I don’t believe in story resolution meaning, ‘this is where everybody ends,’” he says. “Sometimes the end is the beginning.” But fear not, because he showed the finale to the cast, and they were satisfied, which is good enough for us! “[The cast was] really proud of it and I feel like the fans will be, too. I wouldn’t end 180 episodes of a show with a cliffhanger,” he laughs to us.

Via :  Daily Spoiler Chat: Will House Bring Back Lisa Edelstein? Plus, The Vampire Diaries, Glee and More! – E! Online.





---

No comments: