Monday, May 17, 2010

7.22 Everything I Wish I’d Said the Last Time I Saw You - Quotes.



Haley: I was trying to feel something. Anything.
Therapist: And what did you find down there?
Haley: I remembered some of the good things in my life.
Therapist: And did that make you feel alive?
Haley: No. But it made me want to.

Skills (to Mouth): Lauren told me what you said about us being boys and all. I just wanted to let you know it meant a lot to me.

Jamie: How do I know you again?
Chase: I’m Chase…bartender at Tric.
Jamie: Whatever. You’re no Grubbs.

Nathan: Jamie had fun today, the guys built him a snow fort. I know you came for him, and I love you for it.
Haley: Please don’t think that I take that for granted. But I’m so grateful for who you’ve been through all this and who’ve you been.
Nathan: There’s no other way to be. You’ve saved me so many times…I worry that I’ve been selfish with you. That I’ve taken advantage of your strength and your selflessness and that I’ve broken you somehow.
Haley: No, no, you haven’t, you didn’t. I just have a weight in my heart that I didn’t have before. But it’s lighter today.

Jamie: You look pretty when you smile Mama, I missed it.

Nathan (to Julian): Opened with a sex scene? Nice job, Polanski. You get to explain it to the kid.

Paul: You know this business is funny. We spend so much time telling fictional
stories about compassion and nobility and kindness that we endanger our real
lives, robbing them of these very qualities. And that’s a shame. Whenever I finished a movie I had an expression.
Julian & Paul Simultaneously: Let’s kick it out of the nest and see if it flies.
Paul: Well, son. We kicked you out of the nest. And it has been a pleasure to watch you soar.

Julian: It’s pretty magical, isn’t it?
Brooke: It’s beautiful. This whole trip has been perfect.
Julian: Well, I had a little help. Last night at the bar Jamie gave me a gold star. Want to see it? (hands over an engagement ring) wait, that’s not it, that’s the engagement ring I bought for you…Hey. Everyone says the next thing I do, the next choice I make, is going to define me. My career. My life. Well the next thing I want to do is ask you to be my wife. And tell you how much I love you. And how nothing else matters. I look into your eyes, Brooke, and I see the rest of my life. And I see it with you. Marry me, Brooke Davis.




Thanks to - OTHBlog.





No comments: