Thursday, May 20, 2010

TVGuide: One Tree Hill’s Robert Buckley: “Clay’s Had a Really Rough Year”

----


Now that One Tree Hill has officially been renewed, fans must wonder: Will madly in love couple Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) survive this season’s cliff-hanger finale?

After an otherwise happy season-ender, the show ended with stalker Katie (Amanda Schull) gunning Clay and Quinn down. But not to worry: Buckley told TVGuide.com he’s pretty confident he will be sticking around next year.

CW renews Tree Hill, Life Unexpected; Cancels Melrose; Picks up two series

“Now that I’m here, I would feel like a real idiot if Clay didn’t pull through,” Buckley said at the CW’s fall TV presentation Thursday. “Wouldn’t it be the cruelest prank if it ended up that I died in Act 1 of the first episode?”

So what can we expect from the sports agent next season? “I’m sure the ICU would probably be next, and getting out of the hospital would be good,” Buckley said.

From stalkers to crashes: Check out One Tree Hill’s craziest moments

The 29-year-old also hopes for less drama for his character in Season 8. “I drowned, I had my entire career destroyed, I got shot — Clay’s had a really rough year,” Buckley said. “I’d like to see Clay get a little bit of a good start because that kid has baggage.”


Via One Tree Hill’s Robert Buckley: “Clay’s Had a Really Rough Year”.





No comments: