Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zap2it: ‘One Tree Hill’ star Michael Grubbs on Wakey!Wakey! and the finale’s ‘crazy twist’


“One Tree Hill” star James Lafferty recently wrapped his seventh season on the show, so he’s used to fans recognizing him. Co-star Michael Grubbs, the frontman of the band Wakey!Wakey! who joined the cast this season as musically-inclined bartender Grubbs, isn’t quite as accustomed to the attention.

“Last night I went out with James here in New York, he’s visiting, and for the first time ever I got recognized before him,” Grubbs tells Zap2it. “These girls came up to me and said they had watched me on ‘One Tree Hill’ and really liked the band, and James was kind of just standing beside me. I’m talking to these girls for a minute, and then suddenly, they realize James is there and they freaked out. Like, ‘Oh my god! You’re James Lafferty!’ I was like, ‘And, we’re back to normal.’”


Via : ‘One Tree Hill’ star Michael Grubbs on Wakey!Wakey! and the finale’s ‘crazy twist’ – From Inside the Box – Zap2it.






No comments: