Saturday, January 21, 2012

9.02 In The Room Where You Sleep Quotes


---


Brooke: Julian, Julian wake up
Julian: what’s wrong?
Brooke: nothing
Julian: I see
Brooke: not good, the babies
Julian: what about them?
Brooke: they are not crying and we are sleeping.
Julian: they are gone, someone stole them.
Brooke: no
Victoria: good morning
Brooke: mom?
Julian: I must be dreaming, quick slap me
Brooke slaps Julian
Julian: thank you, shes still here.
Brooke: when did you get in? How did you get in?
Victoria: I got the key under the lawn note
Brooke: does everybody know about the key under the lawn note
Julian: Apparently yes, are the boys ok?
Victoria: Of course, they’re ok. Ive done this before you know.
Brooke: barely
Victoria: there’s coffee and pastries and you don’t see your father doing things like this
Brooke: dad! I told him I’d meet him for breakfast
Victoria: but we have breakfast here
Brooke: but we have business to discuss
Victoria: what’s business?
Julian: oh my God, I love this coffee cake
Brooke: hes going to help me with baker man
Julian: quiet baby, this coffee cake tastes amazing
Victoria: but we were going to do the clothing line together
Brooke: yes mother we were until you said no, daddy said yes
Julian: this is so good Victoria

Nathan: This is not good Hayles. I come home to find my father holding Lydia.
Haley: I know, but he said his diner burned down and we were standing in a church. What was I suppose to do?
Nathan: Give him Money
Haley: I offered him money but he said he didnt want our money. He just needed a place to stay for a while. Honey, I would have love to have to talk to you before I made this decision. But I couldnt. What do you want me to say. Im sorry. Im really sorry.
Nathan: Dont, don’t be sorry. One of the things I love about you is how caring you are. It just caught me by surprise. I suppose Jaime’s thrilled.
Haley: Yea he is. Though I did tell Dan that if you said he has to go – that he has to go. So, What do you think?


Nathan to Dan: You have to go. Get dressed.

Chris Keller: You sure you want to re-record these guitar parts because once people find out Chris Keller played on your tracks.
Alex: giggles
Chris Keller: I’m just saying.
Alex: What happened to you anyway?
Chris Keller: My therapist said I wasn’t held enough as a child.
Alex: Clearly, but that’s not what I’m talking about. What happened to you as an artist?
Chris Keller: What are you talking about? I had a Song out all over TV last year alright. (Singing) Toaster Pastries, they look a little yummy, Toaster pastries get into my tummy
Alex: The toaster pastry song – that was you? I though Quinn made that up.
Chris Keller: That song pays my rent.
Alex: but, you were kind of a big deal
Chris Keller: Oh, Chris Keller is still a big deal. I just, I just miss some opportunities back then. Took some things for granted. Sometimes I wish somebody would’ve talk to me.

Millie: Somebody’s gotta talk to him.
Jimmy: The ratings are better than ever. They like the cooking segment, his restaurant reviews.
Millie: Come on – you cannot make this about his health. I tried discussing with somebody already but he’s chickened out and he’s getting worse.
Jimmy: OK, I’ll do it!
Millie: No, I’ll do it but if it goes poorly I need you to back me up.
Jimmy: Of course besides you’ve both been there.
Millie: Yea

Chuck: Is that Chris Keller?
Chase: Yea, that’s him
Chuck: What a tool! Im going to get that guy right in the goods.
Alex: Hey
Chase: Hey, here we go. You distract them and Ill get her key. Cool. Hey, Chuck wanted to see the studio again do you mind?
Alex: Umm we are kind of busy right now
Chase: Great, He’s coming in
Chuck: Im going to give this guy the business. Cool.
Chase starts looking for the keys and gets caught by Alex.
Alex: Heyyyy
Chase: Hey
Alex: What are you doing with my purse?
Chase: Oh, I needed some money. You know, so that I can buy you a present.
Alex: With my own money?
Chase: Sorry
Alex: Okay, its fine. I guess I am seeing you and the present that I am buying myself later.
Chase: Definitely, just come over when you’re done.
Alex: Okay
Chase: Thanks for the money, honey.
Now chuck is singing with Chris Keller and getting along.
Chuck: Awesome Chris Keller
Chase: Chuck! Lets go!
Chuck: But its ok, Chris Keller said I could stay.
Chase: Chuck!
Chuck: Alright, fine. See you later Chris Keller
Chris Keller: See you buddy
Chase: You really gave him the business
Chuck: Chris Keller called me buddy

Ted: There’s my cookie.
Brooke: Daddy your cookie is over baked. I’ve been waiting forever.
Ted: Sorry Angel, I found my way to our old country club and I couldn’t resist.
Brooke: Golfing or drinking?
Ted: A little bit of both. Here’s the good news. While you were sitting here sunning yourself, your old man was schmoozing it off with an old friend who wants to invest in Brooke Davis.
Brooke: What old friend?
Ted: Just some guy I know. He said that he read somewhere that high end baby clothes are going to be the next big thing and I told him it will be if my talented daughter is designing them. Bet your mothers hooks never moved that fast.
Brooke: Dad, how would you feel if we included mom?
Ted: You know I think your mother had her chance and she betrayed your trust. This is our turn. Now honey, we are going to do it right.

Nathan: You woke up in the park
Jaime: Cool
Clay: Thanks a lot
Quinn: He needed to know
Nathan: Clay you need to see a doctor
Clay: I saw a doctor and everything is going to be fine.
Nathan: Well until then you can’t go to Europe.
Quinn: That’s what I said
Clay: It’s only happened a couple of times
Quinn: Four
Clay: and it only happens at night
Jaime: It’s like you’re a werewolf
Clay: I have a plan alright until the medication fixes it I go to Europe. During the day I scout and at night I’ll handcuff myself to the bed.
Jaime: It’s totally like you’re a werewolf
Nathan: Your plan sucks Wolfie
Quinn: That’s what I said
Clay: Nate you have been traveling a lot. You have a family; you also have a partner in this company that needs to pull his own weight.
Nathan: and you have a partner in this company who can help you when you are not at your best and clearly you are not.
Quinn: that’s what I said but I said that too
Nathan: You need to get well Clay that’s it.
Clay: So, you’re going to go to Europe. Try saying that to Haley.

Nathan: I gotta go to Europe
Haley: I thought Clay was going
Nathan: I know but apparently clay
Jaime: Clay is a werewolf!
Nathan: Clay is a werewolf.
Haley: What? Nathan you just got home
Nathan: I know, you have every right to say that but turns out Clay has some kind of sleeping disorder. He’s been waking up all over town. Quinn found him at the park the other day and the police picked him up last night.
Haley: Ohhhh that’s bad.
Nathan: Yea, his plan was to go to Europe and handcuff himself to the bed.
Haley: That was his plan?
Nathan: Exactly, I know I have been gone way too much but I am his business partner Haley and the company is called fortitude
Haley: Stupid Name
Nathan: There’s a showcase for international talent, all the best players will be there and one of us has to go. I go for a week or so, Clay gets better and then I get to be home for the rest of the year no matter what.
Haley: Arrr, alright you can go to Europe on one condition take me with you and handcuff me to the bed.
Nathan: I wish. I’m sorry. I love you and I’m not going to be gone forever.
Haley: What are we going to do about Dan?
Nathan: Dan has to go

Chuck: Toaster Pastries you look so good and yummy, toaster pastries get into my tummy
Jaime: I think it’s good what you are doing for Clay dad.
Nathan: Thanks buddy, just until he gets better.
Jaime: yea, I just wish you didn’t have to leave so soon though
Nathan: Yea me too
Jaime: Good thing grandpa Dan is here to help things out.
Nathan: I know you like having Grandpa Dan around but he’s probably going to have to leave too
Jaime: Because you won’t let him stay huh I know he said that stuff about insurance but I just figured you wouldn’t let him stay and I wish you would.
Dan: Haley, I just want to say once again thanks for taking me in. I assume it’s caused some conflict between you and Nathan. I know that you are smart enough to know that it was going to in advance so thank you.
Haley: Dan not a day goes by that I don’t miss Keith. Or hate you for what you did to him. To Nathan and to our entire family, I have no sympathy for you. But if there is such a thing as rehabilitation or forgiveness then I believe a person should have the opportunity to prove that they’ve changed. That’s why you’re here.

Julian: Hey baby, how was your meeting?
Brooke: Awesome, my dad thinks he might have an investor for the company.
Julian: Wow that was fast. How would he like to invest into a failing sound stage too?
Brooke: It isn’t failing, it’s just starting out.
Julian: Well, I am happy for you. It’s going to make your mom insane.
Brooke: Yea, probably so.
Julian: No not probably, definitely. She spent the entire morning raking your dad over the coals and trying to recruit me.
Brooke: Like what did she say?
Julian: She said it was irresponsible of me to trust him with you and that I should try to brake you two up.
Brooke: Is that right?

Brooke: Are you really so threatened that my well being means nothing to you?
Victoria: You sound upset
Brooke: I am upset!
Victoria: Well good that makes two of us.
Brooke: What do you have to be upset about?
Victoria: Well, I am not getting any younger, I am not having any sex and my conniving ex husband comes into town to steal my daughter and my daughters fashion line from me.
Brooke: First of all, ewww Second of all, Daddy didn’t steal anything. You said no mom.
Victoria: I said not yet and really, daddy when has he ever been a father to you.
Brooke: People change mother
Victoria: Not him. Why do you need his approval or his affection anyway?
Brooke: Because he’s my father
Victoria: and a poor excuse for one at that. And you completely disregard my feelings in some desperate attempt to get him to love you. More, get him to love you more.
Brooke: Okay, Do you understand how ridiculous this is? I have to make clothes to get my parents attention.
Victoria: Brooke
Brooke: That unless I spin the straw into gold or attract investors you two chime in on the holidays at best? Yet I still do it, why?
Because I have some insane notion that someday the clothes are going to bring us closer. And that maybe, just maybe mom my parent will actually want to spend time with me.
Victoria: You’re right, you’re Right! You should be able to do whatever you like with your father and I should be able to wish you the best and hope that it brings every great happiness but I can’t.
Brooke: Mom, Mom!

Haley: Hey Jaime, go get me the magazine in the room.
Jaime: Which one?
Haley: Just the magazine on top of the coffee table.
Jaime: Why?
Haley: Huh
Jaime: What do you need…
Haley: Jaime, Just get me the magazine
Jaime: Okay, fine
Nathan: (Scared Jaime) Don’t talk to strangers.
Jaime: Ahhh, giggling
Nathan: I got you didn’t I.
Jaime: Yea
Nathan: I miss you boy
Jaime: I miss you too
Nathan: Oh, Where are you going?
Jaime: I have to get this to mom, she has to have this for some reason.
Haley laughs
Nathan: Okay Jaime, I was thinking you might want to hang out with me today. Shoot some hoops, go up to see Clay or something.
Jaime: Okay, by the way thanks for letting grandpa Dan stay. Its pretty awesome. Mom, you didn’t set a plate for grandpa?


Dan: Amazing breakfast Haley
Jaime: Better than at your diner?
Dan: I don’t know about that.
Jaime: So grandpa, I thought that maybe one of these nights we could camp out on the backyard. I can set up my tent and everything.
Dan: Actually Jaime, I’m going to be leaving tonight
Jaime: Why?
Dan: Well, the insurance people have arranged a place for me to stay in town
Jaime: But you have a place to stay right here. They cant make you leave, can they?
Dan: I think they can.

Julian: Mmm, this coffee cake was really good.
Victoria: A fashion line with her father
Julian: I am sure she would love to have you involved.
Victoria: Ugh, I know he’s doing this on purpose. I can just see that stupid smug face of his smoking one of his disgusting cigars and laughing that despicable laugh.
Julian: You guys really loved each other
Victoria: You watch it. How come when you thought I was a threat to Brooke’s happiness – you gave me this big talk about being good to her. But when Ted’s in the picture, you just sit there with a ridiculous haircut, eating bacon and cracking lines.
Julian: What’s wrong with my haircut?
Victoria: How come he gets a free pass?
Julian: He doesnt get a free pass. I just want Brooke to be happy and right now she’s happy because her father is back in her life.
Victoria: He’s up to something, you will see.
Julian: Maybe He’s not. Maybe it’s all in your head.

Clay: You’re saying it’s all in my head?
Doctor Hudson: Not definitively but all your tests look fine. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?
Clay: So, you don’t think there’s anything actually wrong with me?
Quinn: Clay, she’s just trying to help.
Clay: A long time ago, I saw a psychiatrist.
Doctor Hudson: Can I ask why?
Clay: My wife passed away and my doctor thought it would help if I talk to someone.
Doctor Hudson: And did it?
Clay: No, not really. Yea, that was a long time ago. I don’t think that’s what’s affecting me. I just need to sleep better. So, isn’t there some kind of treatment, prescription that you can recommend?
Quinn: Why don’t you just suggest a psychiatrist doctor Hudson?
Doctor Hudson: Historically, many sleep disorders are triggered by something psychological.

Quinn: Why wouldn’t you?
Clay: Cause its weird
Quinn: It’s not weird. It might help.
Clay: It might not.
Quinn: Clay, if seeing a psychiatrist is going to help you then go see a psychiatrist. Why are you being so stubborn?
Clay: How am I being stubborn?
Quinn: You didn’t even want to go to the doctor. You said you were fine then I wake up and you are nowhere to be found and this isn’t getting better. Do you understand what this feels like?
Clay: How would you like to be the one wondering around the country side?
Quinn: I wouldn’t want to be but if I was and seeing a psychiatrist could stop it. Then I would go in a second. I think its terrible what’s happening to you but this is happening to me too. I feel so panicked because you are out there and you’re not yourself and I am worried that someone is going to hurt you or that something bad might happen to you.
Clay: I know, but let me just try this new medication and let’s see what happens. I have an agency to run; I have to go to Europe now that Nate’s back. I know that this is our problem, it’s not just mine but I have a life to live.
Quinn: What about tonight? What if it happens again?
Clay: I don’t know, hand cuff me to the bed.
Quinn: Clay!
Clay: I’m serious, why not? Might be fun.

Millie: I couldn’t do it.
Jimmy: You didn’t talk to him?
Millie: I didn’t know how, its not an easy subject to just bring up.
Jimmy: What’s the problem. You just say: I think you are really plumping up there jumbo.
Millie: You better not say it like that.
Jimmy: Me?
Millie: Yes you!
Jimmy: Fine, I will talk to him.
Millie: Good, here he comes.
Mouth: Hey
Millie: Hey Honey
Mouth: What’s up Jimmy?
Jimmy: Have a good show.
Mouth: Thanks

Chuck: So, Who’s that guy who told Alex her son is no good.
Chase: Crappy, He said it was crappy. His name is Chris Keller
Chuck: Oh, I read about that guy, he dates a lot of girls. You should probably be worried.
Chase: Dude – Shut up! Besides things are great with me and Alex
Chuck: Too bad she doesn’t have a little sister so that we could double date. How old is her mom do you think?
Chase: How would you like to go on a little covert mission with me today?
Chuck: Cool, Like what?
Chase: I’m a steal Alex’s room key from her purse at red bedroom records and then move all her stuff over here.
Chuck: Why?
Chase: So she can move in.
Chuck: You’re asking Alex to move in? What about me?
Chase: You have a house Chuck.
Chuck: But still let me move in.
Chase: Chuck, I am asking Alex to move in with me because she’s my girlfriend and because I love her.
Chuck: You do?
Chase: Yea, I do.
Chuck: Gross or Cool, I don’t know.
Chase: So, what do you think? You want to help me?
Chuck: and mess with that creep Chris Keller, Definitely!
Chase: That’s my boy, Lets go.

Alex: okay as much as I hate to say it and trust me I really hate to say it – You were right.
Chris Keller: Of course I was right and that song is a hit with a little radio some luck and a lot of touring.
Alex: Im going to take the luck and the radio
Chris Keller: That’s not enough, you have to tour. You have to go from east coast to west coast, you play every night and then you turn around and do if again. Here’s the good news, there’s an opening slot on a great tour and I can get it for you.
Alex: umm hello I have a boyfriend here and I am mixing my album.
Chris Keller: I can mix the record and this tour is more important than your boyfriend.
Alex: don’t say that and besides if its so great then why don’t you take the tour.
Chris Keller: pss Chris Keller doesn’t open. Chris Keller headlines.
Alex: huh yea that Toaster Pastry tour. Sorry.
Chris Keller: that’s fair. When you asked what happened to my career and I told you I made some mistakes. Most of them had to do with not realizing the opportunities I had. I think smart enough how fragile they were. This tour is one of those opportunities for you – the old version of me might have passed – this version wouldn’t.

Alex: Don’t you need some actors or maybe a writer?
Julian: um I had both of those things and she wanted to be a musician. Hi!
Alex: hi!
Julian: so tell me you came to rent out my sound stage?
Alex: ugh I wish, I just need some advice
Julian: Great its free when you rent out my sound stage
Alex: laughs
Julian: alright what’s up?
Alex: I have a chance to go on a tour but the last time I left town I almost lost chase.
Julian: but you guys are in a better place now
Alex: we are but don’t you miss it? Being in a new city and telling stories and playing dress up and just being apart of it all.
Julian: yea I do but I have a family now Alex. And I want to be around to watch them grow but I get it, you know what we do is like running away joining a circus and for a lot of us its hard to give that up.
Alex: I love roaming around and living out of a suitcase.
Julian: so maybe chase will understand that. If not, one of you is going to have to change.


Chuck: you know if Alex were a guy we would have been done hours ago.
Chase: hey if Alex were a guy she would not be moving in with me
Chuck: just saying what is all this stuff
Chase: its girl stuff chuck
chuck: I know, but why? My mom has all this crap too and what do guys have clothes and soap. Geez
Chase: one of these days you will appreciate the effort girls make
Chuck: whatever, I don’t know if girls like me that much. I mean I try to be nice to them but they always make me seem like a dork.
Chase: well, that part never changes but don’t worry about it just be yourself and be nice and at some point probably right after a terrible brake up and your not looking for a girlfriend you will meet the right girl.
Chuck: I wonder if Chris Keller has a girlfriend.
Chase: Im not sure if Chris Keller has a girlfriend type
Chuck: what’s that suppose to mean?
Chase: I mean that ive seen his hair.
Chuck: my moms magazines says Chris Keller can have any girl he wants. He probably just roll solo like me.
Chase: you know you were suppose to put him in his place
Chuck: well yea that’s before Chuck Scormic found out how cool Chris Keller really was
chase: really, third person?
Chuck: Im just trying it out
Chase: well, don’t! Your new pal Chris called my girlfriends song crappy.
Chuck: huh he liked my song maybe her song is crappy.
Chase: Dude, I am about to vanish you.
Chuck: What Chuck Scormic tells it like it is.
Chase: Hey stop it with the third person

Haley: Are you going to talk to Dan
Nathan: I am about to. Its fine, just Dan Scott sleeping in my guest room, how much worse can it get?
Door Bell Rings
Nathan: Why do I say these things?
Chris Keller: Well, Well, Nathan Scott
Nathan: Chris Keller what are you doing here?
Chris Keller: I run Red Bedroom Records, didn’t Haley tell you.
Nathan: Apparently my wife no longer tells me things.
Haley: It was, ugh
Chris Keller: That’s great you lied to him
Haley: What do you want?
Chris Keller: Umm, I heard Nathan was leaving.
Haley: How did you hear Nathan was leaving?
Chris Keller: Your sister told Alex who told me. Haley, I just came by to tell you if you need anything while Nathan is gone. I mean anything you just let ole Chris Keller know – (Haley starts slamming door in his face) Haley I really have changed.

Quinn: Hey Handsome
Clay: Hey
Quinn: Whatcha thinking?
Clay: Just feeling sorry for myself. I was in such a dark place after Sara died and then were in the hospital, rehab. I just want things to be normal. I want to close my eyes to you, wake up to you and live our lives together.
Quinn: There’s nothing I want more than that. And maybe a psychiatrist can get us through.
Clay: Yea, I’m hoping this new medication does the trick. Because if it’s physical, I’m sick but if it’s in my head, I’m just crazy.
Quinn: You’re not crazy. Well, maybe you’re a little crazy but I still love you and I always will.

Chase: Hi
Alex: What’s my surprise?
Chase: What no hello first?
Alex: Muah, Hi, Where’s my surprise?
Chase: Ok, Come in with me – TA DAAAHHHH
Alex: You used my money to buy my own clothes
Chase: I wasn’t taking your money; I was taking your room key.
Alex: Why?
Chase: I want you to live here with me
Alex: What?
Chase: Chuck helped me moved all your stuff in today. Check it out, glasses are on the end table, blue sky picture is here and the things that you don’t need to look beautiful with are here too. Now I know it seems like a big step but I think it’s the right step because I Love You Alex Whitehead.
Alex: When you think about your life, like the life you want to have some day what do you see?
Chase: This!
Alex: and this makes you happy?
Chase: Yea, you?
Alex: Yea
Chase: It’s ok
Alex: What?
Chase: That you didn’t say I love you back. I gave you the key showed you all your stuff and I said I love you and you didn’t say it back and it’s ok.
Alex: You caught me off guard
Chase: I know
Alex: It was a lot to process
Chase: I know, that’s why I said its ok
Alex: You Love Me
Chase: Umm, who says?
Alex: You said it. You said I love you Alex Whitehead
Chase: If you keep teasing me I’m taking it back
Alex: Hey, first of all mean – Second of all you can’t take it back. No takey backsies.
Chase: Laughs – No takey backsies?
Alex: Laughs – Yes, I don’t know much chase Adams but I do know that once those words are said you can’t take them back.
Chase: That’s fine; I meant what I said anyway.
Alex: Do you really think I don’t love you?
Chase: Uhh, I think that we haven’t been together that long and I think….
Alex: Cause I do! I love you Chase Adams
Chase: You do, No takey backsies
Alex: Giggles then sighs
Chase: Say it again
Alex: I love you, you know that?

Brooke: I love you, you know that?
Julian: I’ll take it but why am I getting it?
Brooke: Because you deal with the madness of your family and you deal with the madness of my family and me and we just roll with it. And because you won’t make our kids start a fashion line just so you can spend time with them.
Julian: No way, both of these guys are going to play for the Dodgers and maybe my dad will finally love me.
Brooke: Can you say baseball?

Ted: I think I’ll have the fish on second thought I just lost my appetite bring me a double martini and a shot of Botox for my guest
Victoria: and whatever you have for erectile dysfunction, he needs that too
Ted: Laughs – Speaking of erectile dysfunction, Hi Vicky
Victoria: I’m going to tell you something and for the first time in your life I want you to listen to it and agree to it
Ted: Fine, I’ll rock your world one more time
Victoria: Whatever you do with this company for whatever reasons, I want you to remember that your daughter loves you desperately and desperately needs you to love her back
Ted: She told me she came to you first. We might be able to cut you in; I was thinking I might need an assistant
Victoria: Make your jokes Ted, wallow in the fact that you think that you’re taking something from me but do not do not break your daughters heart or so help me God you will not be rocking anyone’s world. You will have nothing.
Ted: My God you’re sexy when your all fired up. Laughs
Victoria: My God I was an idiot when I married you
Chris Keller Singing
Chris Keller: Hey, I thought you left
Alex: I want to take that tour

Nathan to Lydia: Hey, you gotta stop getting so big until I get back and absolutely no walking yet
Haley: Jaime is downstairs with Dan
Nathan: are you ok?
Haley: I don’t know what to do. I use to see Keith everyday and I loved him. But Dan saved our son’s life and he protected you from Renee and he’s your father.
Nathan: You saw Keith every day, I lived with Dan every day.
Haley: Be Safe

Nathan: Jaime I gotta go, be good while I’m gone alright
Jaime: I will, I love you dad
Nathan: I love you too son! Can I speak with you outside for a second?

Nathan: I’m sorry for what happened to your diner and I appreciate the way you’ve been with my wife and my family but when I come back you need to be gone. So figure it out make your plans and go, you understand?
Dan: I understand
Nathan: Alright
Jaime: Grandpa Dan, I was worried. I thought maybe you were leaving too
Dan: Don’t worry Jaime, I won’t be going anywhere.



Thanks to - OTHBlog





---

No comments: