Wednesday, January 11, 2012

E!: One Tree Hill’s Stephen Colletti Dishes on His Love Triangle with Tyler Hilton and Tightie-Whitie Premiere


---

It has been 239 days (yep, we counted) since the last episode of One Tree Hill and tonight the wait is finally over! We told you last week about the amazingness that was the One Tree Hill season premiere screening party, in which we hollered along with the fans when Stephen Colletti spent the majority of the episode in his skivvies.
We chatted with Colletti himself about his lack of wardrobe. (You’re welcome, America!) Plus, he dropped some scoop on the ninth and final season of OTH…
“I got a friendly little reminder I got from [executive producer] Mark Schwan on the way to the screening,” Collietti tells us. “I was actually asking him if he was going to wear his ‘Clean Teen’ shirt and if he could throw me one. And he gently reminded me that I am going to be in my tightie whities about two stories tall.”
Oh yes! Tonight Chase and Alex (Jana Kramer) spend the majority of their scenes half-naked in the boudoir, and Colletti tells us there were both pros and cons for him in these new scenes.

Via :  One Tree Hill’s Stephen Colletti Dishes on His Love Triangle with Tyler Hilton and Tightie-Whitie Premiere – E! Online.




---

No comments: