Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starnews: India de Beaufort talks true beauty, “One Tree Hill” and eating popcorn in Wilmington


---

“Jane By Design” co-star and former “One Tree Hill” actress India de Beaufort joined other actors and musicians Saturday night in Hollywood celebrating true beauty. She was among the special guests at the first anniversary party of Team True Beauty, a nonprofit promoting positive self-esteem and self-worth in men and women of all ages.

She played tough music executive Miranda Stone during “One Tree Hill’s” sixth season and just started a run as antagonistic fashion designer India Jourdain on the ABC Family series “Jane by Design.”

Before the Team True Beauty event, I spoke with her about the organization, her time in Wilmington filming “One Tree Hill,” and her new villainous turn on “Jane.”
What were your impressions of Wilmington during your nine months there filming “One Tree Hill”?

I have very fond memories. The ocean there is the warmest I’ve ever been in. The first time I ever went down to the beach I was fully clothed. And I stepped in and I just kept walking because I was so shocked about how nice it was. Kilwin’s — gotta love that. I went for the toffee flavored popcorn. That was my thing. I used to just sit in my hotel room (at the Hilton Wilmington Riverside) and down bags of it.


Via :  India de Beaufort talks true beauty, “One Tree Hill” and eating popcorn in Wilmington | We Love TV.




---



No comments: