Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ology: 10 Things To Expect From One Tree Hill Season 9

---

I was lucky enough to spend my night in L.A. at “An Evening with One Tree Hill” watching the season 9 premiere with some of the cast. As Bethany Joy Galeotti and Paul Johansson took their seats behind me, I tried to remain calm. I also tried not to stare at the beautifulness that is Sophia Bush all night, but no ones perfect. Anyway, there were tears, there were laughs, but most of all, there was excitement in the room. Its certainly gearing up to be the most gut-wrenching season EVER. The first minute of the premiere will literally BLOW YOUR MIND. Get ready.Stay tuned tomorrow for my full recap of the night complete with more Q&A answers!, but for now, here are 10 things to expect this season!

WARNING: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS!

OK, THERES DEFINITELY SPOILERS.

SO STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW.



Read MORE HERE!! 10 Things To Expect From One Tree Hill Season 9 | Ology.




---

No comments: