Tuesday, November 3, 2009

7.08 (I Just) Died in Your Arms Quotes



Julian: I’m not a guy’s guy. I don’t have homies.
Brooke: I don’t think anyone has had homies since 1989.

Sara: Oh, I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you? (about to take off her bathing suit)
Clay: Sorry…Fast Times was on TV last night.

Brooke: Jeez Eddie Bauer, did you buy the whole catalog?

Julian: The first rule of camping: be prepared…I think.

Quinn: When Hales was in high school she used to get really stressed about grades and tests, so we’d make her special brownies.
Brooke: Special brownies? What’s in them?
Quinn: You know, the usual: eggs, milk, brownie mix…a little weed.
Brooke: Does she know that?
Quinn: Nope.
Brooke: Looks like the boys aren’t the only ones going on a trip tonight.

Skills: Who wants to get their ‘go get me a beer’ badge?

Haley: That’s the thing about Taylor’s brownies…the more I eat, the hungrier I get!

Quinn: So Hales, Taylor’s recipe calls for an eighth of grand daddy purple.
Haley: What is that…some kind of breakfast cereal?
Quinn: Not exactly…
Haley: Pot?!
Quinn: Yup.
Haley: I have to go throw up. I can’t believe all these years you and Taylor were getting me high! I can’t be doing this. I have a child!

Brooke: Who’s away for the weekend! You’ve had a rough few months…Who knew all these years tutor girl was actually stoner girl?
Haley: I’m so getting you back for this.

Haley: (very high from her special brownies) Now when they say they represent the lollipop guild do you think that’s a trade union and if it is why did they unionize? Did they need shorter hours, or longer sticks and do they need different flavors?

Brooke: (too stoned to handle TV) Please tell me that munchkin to stop looking at me.

Dan: Maybe we could get Lucas to do a guest spot, it’s not like he’s doing anything.

Chuck: My mom says you can’t marry Ms. Lauren because you don’t make enough money.
Skills: Well guess who just lost their “keep they damn mouth shut” badge.

Nathan: The last few months with everything going on…have you been scared?
Jamie: No. I knew Grandpa Dan would save us…again. So, can we forgive him now?

Rachel: (Dan collapses during his show) We should’ve saved that for sweeps!

Julian: (Julian attempting to make a fire) We did this in a movie I just produced…you just need one spark.
Nathan: (Nathan pours gasoline and lights a match) Alright Spielberg, why don’t you produce us some marshmallows?

Julian: I’ve got a scary story…
Chuck: Bring it, Julia!

Nathan: You know, I never said thank you, Mouth.
Mouth: You don’t have to.
Nathan: Yeah, but you spoke up for me when no one else would. I’m really sorry you lost your job, Mouth. Any chance they’ll take you back?

Mouth: Probably not. I committed the cardinal sin of broadcasting: told people to turn the channel. Networks don’t really like that.
Julian: Yeah, well the whole landscape of television is changing anyway.
Mouth: Yeah, but what’s next?
Julian: The Internet. It’s faster, it’s cheaper, and it’s everywhere.

Haley: Is your career path laid out for you as soon as your parents name you Zelda? Zelda. It’s kinda like if they call you Bambi or Oprah.

Mouth: What’s the great sports movie of all time?
Nathan: Easy, Field of Dreams.
Mouth: I’m gonna go with Coach Carter.
Skills: Oo, strong choice.
Julian: Definitely Cool Runnings.
Nathan: Seriously?
Julian: Yeah.
Nathan: Out of all the sports movies of all time, you’re gonna pick Cool Runnings?
Julian: Yeah. I like it. Jamaica we have a bobsled team!

Julian: You guys have all seen her (Alex) naked on film.
Skills: Wait, who are we talking about?
Julian: Alex. She’s the only actress in Hollywood that insists on nudity.
Skills: Oh, Alex. Yeah, right.
Julian: Wait, who are you talking about?
Nathan: Skills, don’t.
Julian: Skills?
Skills: Nathan and Brooke kind of made a sex tape in high school. Good night!
Mouth: See you guys in the morning…or maybe just one of you.

Julian: Let me get this straight…you were on a break from Peyton?
Nathan: Oh come on, it was like 8 years ago. I was so drunk I don’t even remember it.
Julian: Good thing you got it on tape.
Nathan: Let it go. Nice tent.

Julian: I have a lambskin sleeping bag. I’m quite warm. Don’t change the subject.

Nathan: Look, I get it, the idea of me with Brooke is weird for you. But, I mean, I lost my virginity to my sister-in-law…you don’t think that makes Thanksgiving a little awkward from time to time?

Nathan: My father’s new wife is my age. And, she hit on me after she slept with my Uncle Cooper. Yeah, don’t even get me started on my dad.
Julian: Yeah, your old man and my old man should get together and go bowling. Breakfast Club.
Nathan: You really gotta cool it with the movie quotes, man.
Julian I can quit that. But I wish I knew how to quit you…
Nathan: Not cool, man.
Julian: Lighten up Frances, everyone loves a good brokeback joke.
Nathan: Not when you’re over there sleeping in your lambskin condom.
Julian: Well you should talk, you’re the one who showers with dudes on a nightly basis.
Jamie: I can tell you a story…it’s about a girl named Nanny Carrie. And it actually happened. TO ME.
Julian: You’re good with the kid.



Nathan: I’ve had my moments.
Julian: Yeah, but your dad was a dick, and you turned it around for your own son. They should give a merit badge for that.
Nathan: Jamie likes you.
Julian: Jamie likes me because I suck at stuff. Having Superman as your dad makes you want to hang out with Clark Kent.

Haley: Erecktuladis Cuniculus. The Latin word for bunny rabbit!
Brooke: That Zelda’s a bitch!

Nathan: You knew Jamie needed that…how’d you know about the gate?
Julian: It’s no big deal, I saw it while I was getting fire wood.
Nathan: 95% of being a parent is instinct, and you’ve got great ones. You’ll be a great parent when the time comes.


Thanks to - OTHBlog




No comments: