Monday, November 16, 2009

7.10 You are a Runner and I am My Father’s Son Quotes


Haley: Can Clay fix this?
Nathan: No. As of five minutes ago I’m not gonna be a Bobcat.

Dan (narrating): Who you are is who you are. We’re liars. We’re thieves. We’re addicts. We take our happiness for granted until we hurt ourselves or someone else. We hold grudges. And when faced with our mistakes, we reinvent the past. We reinvent ourselves. At least we try. We’re prideful, and we’re lustful, and we’re incredibly flawed. And eventually, our flaws catch up to us.

Clay: Negotiations are about risks. Calculated risks. I was doing what I thought was right. I made a mistake.
Quinn: Can I help you?

Haley: You feel badly for Clay?
Quinn: Of course I do.
Haley: Well you’re a huge part of why Clay got fired, and you know it. So why don’t you sleep on that.

Rachel: I had an idea…we do a live broadcast from right here.
Dan: From the hallway where I murdered my brother?
Rachel: Exactly!
Dan: Where one of your classmates committed suicide?
Rachel: I was in the classroom that day. I can lend an authenticity to it. We can reach out to the disenfranchised or whatever. And you can finally come to terms with the choices you made that day. It’ll be riveting television.
Dan: Little insensitive isn’t it?
Rachel: Not as insensitive as murdering your brother.

Nathan: It’s business.
Quinn: No, it’s not, and you know it.
Nathan: You like staying here? In your big guest room? Cuz I just lost my job. It’s business.

Victoria: It’s for you. It’s Millicent’s agent.
Brooke: Millicent has an agent?
Victoria: Yeah, so do those Spencer and Heidi people. Go figure.

Haley: How are we doing? Do I need to go platinum so we can keep the house?

Brooke: She must be high.
Victoria: I’m not high, I just had 3 martinis at lunch…okay, I’m a little buzzed.
Brooke: Not you drinkie…Millicent! She expects me to pay her 500 thousand dollars to model for this company.
Victoria: That’s not high, that’s smoking crack!
Brooke: That’s what I said! You know this is all Alex’s influence! That bitch has been a pain in my pilates perfect butt since she rolled in here from rehab and landed here.

Mouth: Television is funny, isn’t it? It can erase all your mistakes, or hold them against you.
Dan: It doesn’t erase anything. You didn’t make a mistake. Remember that.

Chase: Hi Mrs. Davis.
Victoria: Do I know you?
Chase: Really? Come on.
Victoria: Oh, right, you know my daughter. Your name is Fetch or Dash or something.
Chase: It’s Chase. And I didn’t just date her. We were lovers.
Victoria: Yeah, but for about 30 seconds from what I’ve heard.
Chase: We should shave that woman’s head and check it for the mark of the beast.
Grubbs: I don’t now. I thought she was kind of hot.

Dan (sits down at the bar next to Clay): Not exactly what I meant when I said take control of your life. At least the suit looks nice. Guess some people just don’t have the fortitude.
Clay: My wife died. Suddenly and unfairly. But she believed in me. And she believed in what I wanted to do. So I buried her, and I picked out her headstone, and then I went to work. So don’t tell me about fortitude. And don’t lecture me about dark days. Because this, is far from my darkest day.
Dan: Wanna get a drink?
Clay: I might be in a dark place but at least there’s hope for me with Nathan. I wouldn’t say the same for you.


Thanks to - OTHBlog




No comments: