Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Filming Info [ Nov. 16th Monday]





Source is from the one tree hill cw lounge. Poster is
othpsawyer1337


  • So, Monday I was an extra on the OTH set for 12 hours. It was at the Rivercourt. It was Haley's concert, one scene was supposed to be Cleveland...then the rest were in Tree Hill.

  • She has like 5 new songs, and they are awesome. She even covered Pat Benetar's We Belong.

  • Jamie was at the concert and he came out and introduced Haley, he said....

  • "You know her as Haley James Scott, but to me she's the greatest mom in the world" "Put your hands together for....my mamma!"

  • Nathan....and Dan were backstage.

  • Quinn and Clay had some dialouge and they kissed during the song "We Belong" I couldnt hear what they were saying.

  • I saw Julian and Alex....but never saw Sophia

  • So it seems that Haley has been on tour for a while, because she was like "It's so good to be back in Tree Hill"

  • I have pics. If you guys wanna see I'll post the links.




Especial Thanks to -
Fan Forum




No comments: