Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MTV: ‘One Tree Hill’ Star Austin Nichols Compares His Storyline With Sophia Bush To ‘The Notebook’


In case you ever need a weekly “The Notebook” fix it seems that Austin Nichols is proposing that you watch “One Tree Hill.” The man who plays Julian thinks that his onscreen romance with Sophia Bush’s Brooke Davis is very, very similar to the one that won our hearts in the Nicholas Sparks tearjerker.

“When Mark [Schwahn, the show’s creator] asked me to come back as a series regular I told him I only would if we could make a really powerful love story for Brooke and Julian,” he told examiner.com. “I wanted him to give them the greatest love story. I mentioned ‘The Notebook’ to him. I wanted him to give them that kind of love and story, a fountainhead love. And in ‘The Notebook’ even when they fight, it’s how it is now for Brooke and Julian, it’s fun to watch them fight. It’s sexy. It’s inspiring.”


READ THE REST ‘One Tree Hill’ Star Austin Nichols Compares His Storyline With Sophia Bush To ‘The Notebook’ » Hollywood Crush.




No comments: