Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7.09 Now You Lift Your Eyes To The Sun Quotes



Quinn: The first time I looked in a lens I realized I could see magical things in unexpected places and I want the kids to feel that. Kinda dorky.

Brooke: I’m fluent in boy and I’m pretty sure “what’s the rush” doesn’t mean “let’s have a baby now!”

Julian: Now it’s time to kick the script out of the nest and see if it can fly…my Dad used to say that.

Rachel (to Nathan): I used to want you to be my daddy, and now I’m your mommy.

Rachel (to Jamie): I remember when you were a rumor in third period.

Clay: So this is your cave.
Quinn: We can’t all have pimped out beach houses.
Clay: Says the girl whose cave is in an NBA player’s mansion.

Haley (about Dan): He is the healthiest looking dying man I’ve ever seen.
Nathan: I guess evil does a body good.

Dan: Whiskey. Straight up.
Grubbs: I would’ve guessed blood.

Nathan: There’s never gonna be a golden ticket back into my life. I’ll tolerate you for Jamie, but you’re dead to me. The moment Keith died, you died.


Thanks to - OTHBlog



No comments: