Monday, February 1, 2010

7.15 Don’t You Forget About Me Quotes



Brooke: Girl behind the brown door. Doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Julian: Hey Brooke how are you doing?

Brooke: Yeah I’m just watching a teamster paint my door a fugly shade of brown.

Julian; Oh this must bring back a lot of memories for you.

Brooke: You could say that…in high school this was Lucas’ bedroom.

Haley (to Jamie): You have a lot of fun with Junk and Fergie. The two of them equal one adult.

Haley: Quinn, come downstairs!

Jamie: She’s busy pimping her hair.

Haley: I hope you mean crimping.

Julian (talking to an empty room): I’m so happy you’re all here to take this ride with me. Now lets make someone’s favorite movie. Ugh, sounded better in my head.

Alex: Don’t worry I’ll start the slow clap if no one else does.

Alex: Who’s your favorite director?

Julian: John Hughes. His movies were about the struggle that every teenager goes through. Talk about clear vision.

Alexander: Brooke Davis. Stunning in any decade.

Quinn: I’m the one that has to drive home with slut written on my car.

Kylie: I just wanted to better your chances of getting rear-ended.

Julian: It wouldn’t be an 80s movie without a cameo from Crocodile Dundee.

Julian (to Alex): If you hurt her I will hunt you down in the Outback. And I don’t mean the steakhouse. Although I’ll go there too.




Thanks to - OTHBlog





No comments: