Monday, February 22, 2010

7.18 The Last Day of Our Acquaintance Quotes



Julian: What is that?

Brooke: That’s the costume for your jogger.

Julian: My lead actor looks like a cross between Richard Simmons and one of the Village People.

Mouth (to Lauren): I’m sorry I asked you out. I was drunk. I was at Tric and Haley gave this carpe diem speech…the kind that makes you want to jump on your desk and rip pages out of your text book.

Haley: How am I gonna get through this?

Nathan: Graciously and courageously, the way you always do, with me by your side.

Nathan: We need to talk to buddy.

Jamie: Man to man?

Nathan: Yeah. When you were at Andre’s this morning Grandma had an accident and is in the hospital. She’d like to see you.

Jamie: She’s gonna die soon isn’t she?

Nathan: Man to man? Yeah, buddy. Pretty soon. Want to talk about it?

Jamie: If it wasn’t for Grandma I wouldn’t have Chester.

Nathan: Didn’t your mom and I buy Chester?

Jamie: Yeah, but you didn’t have a choice. Grandma taught me how to wish on a star.

Nathan: You wished for Chester on a star?

Jamie: Yup.

Josh: You know what looks good on a black eye?

Alex: If you say raw meat I will rip off your…

Brooke (to Victoria): I ruined wardrobe, wrecked everything with the only guy who makes my world turn, and punched that whore of an actress. And the only thing she ever did wrong was sleep with Crocodile Dundee.

Lydia (to Quinn): You know I loved David, but I feel the same way about Clay that I did Nathan. I think he’s one of the good ones.

Jamie: I have a surprise for you.

Lydia: I love surprises. What is it?

(turns on star strobe lamp)

Jamie: Make a wish.



Thanks to - OTHBlog



No comments: