Tuesday, February 9, 2010

7.16 My Attendance is Bad But My Intentions Are Good Spoilers Quotes



Jamie: Who ate all my cereal?
Quinn: Sorry buddy, Aunt Taylor likes to take things that aren’t hers.


Clay: How’s it going J.Scott?
Jamie: Too many girls at our house, not enough cereal.


Julian (to Brooke about Alex): Can you make her sexier? Not sluttier, sexier.


Lydia: I was sorry to hear about your wife. I lost my husband a while back.
Clay: Yeah, Quinn told me. I’m sorry. How’ve you dealt with it?
Lydia: It was hard, but it’s gotten easier. What about you?
Clay: It’s tough to make new memories.
Lydia: But you’re trying, right?
Clay: I’m not sure it’s right.
Lydia: That’s what they’d want for us… to know that we faced their absence with dignity and grace.
Clay: Yeah the truth is I’m not sure I’ve been that gracious about any of it.


Nathan: You working hard, or hardly working? …Shrek 2.
Julian: Wow, that’s your movie quote? Shrek 2?
Nathan:….I like Shrek 2.


Miranda: You don’t want to make a record cuz it’s too personal?
Grubbs: That’s right.
Miranda: Personal sells records and wins Grammys. Personal gives people the words they’re too afraid to say. So when you’re ready to man up, come and make a record with me.


Haley (to Nathan): I’m not the glue. My mom is. When she’s gone everything is going to fall apart.




Thanks to - OTHBlog





No comments: